Brycen went skiing for his first time on Friday. He was a little unsure at first, but by the end of the day he knew how to turn, stop, snowplow, and ride the magic carpet (a moving walkway that carries the kids up the hill). It was the first time Brycen's dad (me) had been skiing for a long, long time. I was very sore by the end of the day. But had a great time and saw an amazing view of Lake Tahoe from the summit of the mountain. I got a great photo of it but forgot to zip my pocket shut and lost my camera somewhere on the mountain. Though I spent the second half of the day looking for the camera, it was nowhere to be found. I am sure some woodland creature will find joy it taking pictues of his family with it.


Brycen came home exhausted but ready
to go skiing again. Look for him in
the Winer Olmypics 2022!

3 comments:
Which ski area did you go to? I went to Northstar at Tahoe once in about 1989. I didn't see the lake though. The first time I went skiing was when I was 12 when we lived in Denver. Brycen is learning really early. That's good.
That's awesome that you got Brycen out skiing that early!! Great pictures......but I have to ask....did you mean the 2022 Olypics?? He'd be quite old in 2222 I would think!! Ha ha!!
Sorry about the camera! I wanted to see the picture from the summit. Brycen looks so professional in his skiing gear. Happy to hear of your wonderful day on the slopes.
Post a Comment