


I'm thinking that maybe living in the shadow of Intel is starting to have an effect on us. We onced joked about our Intel friends having a computer for every member of the family and now we're almost there--Lance just needs a laptop. Brycen loves computers so much and he is so good at working them that I think he might one day be an Intel engineer. BUT AFTER YESTERDAY, I think maybe we need to start saving for Medical School.
My sister made the mistake of showing the boys
her war wounds from snowboarding. Brycen
grabbed tissues and band-aids and he and Zac set
out to work. Afterwards Ali said "I'm so happy you
guys made my legs feel better." To which Brycen
replied "We're so glad we could help."
Little Doctor Jones.




3 comments:
Who is the cute little girl? Is it the girl Brycen likes? He really has a talent for bandaging. He seems talented enough to go either way. Thanks for the cute pictures. Love Carolyn
Oh did Lance forget to mention that we adopted a girl last week? I wish!!! That is Emma Grace (Her name is as cute as she is) she is Brycen's friend from primary.
Alison looked like she enjoyed having her snowboard injured legs taken care of by the two young interns. I understand Stanford is starting programs for students to attend with no tuition. Better check out their medical school. Zac and Brycen would look great in scubs. Green for Zac, Blue for Brycen. love Mom
Post a Comment