The Family

The Family

Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Glimpse of Our Week


I just had to take a picture of Scottie kickin' back in our friend's way cute chair.




Everyone deals with grief differently, but I think only my sister deals with grief by buying farm animals. In an effort to remember my grandma, who use to take us to the pond to feed the ducks and geese, my sister bought my parents two ducklings and two goslings who are now taking up residence in a bathtub while they try to figure out what to do with their new pets. They are very cute, but I still think my parents should have locked the door when they saw Ali coming with a box!








Lance's work helped with an Earth Day project on Saturday. We spent the morning picking up trash along one of Folsom's creeks. While scouting for litter we found a cool rope swing. after we were done Lance took Brycen back to the swing. Zac refused to go back to the creek he just wanted to eat his free lunch and head home. If you look closely you can see that Brycen has a blue Gatorade mustache.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a good company to sponsor something for Earth Day. Zac looks like he is worn out! Must have been a busy day. I wish we could have a rope swing like that at our house. Unfortunately we only have mini trees.

Anonymous said...

Cute , Cute, pictures of the kids. I really like the hat, also. You are good sports to go pick up trash when you have three kids to pick up after. Love the rope swing also. Brycen really loves his blue food.