The Family

The Family

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring is Here

THE JONES THIRD ANNUAL POLAR BEAR SWIM

Think Brycen either needs smaller goggles or a bigger face.


Yes, the water was that cold!


Zac working hard to convince Lance that he really does want to jump in!



Zac and Lance have a squirting war, by this time Brycen was already sitting out enjoying the sun.




Even Sebastain got sprayed!

I managed to stay fairly dry being the photographer. Scottie, the smartest one of the group, stayed inside.



I don't know if there is an official age when boys are too old to wear shorts to church, but Scottie was more than willing to trade in his sports jacket for his plaid shorts.


Brycen is very grateful that Grandma Carolyn sent him invisible kool-aid. Now he can smuggle his kool-aid into church disguised as water in a water bottle. He is a cleaver one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How old is Sebastian? He must be at least 12 or 13 now. He came to Mapleton at the same time as Oscar almost 10 years ago. He looks pretty good for being an old man. I miss swimming down the Mapleton canal with him in the summer. Now there isn't even a canal any more.

Lindsay said...

Looks very fun and very cold. You guys are crazy to try and be polar bears. It's so good to see Sebastian. He has to be the world's best dog.

Anonymous said...

Way too cold! You guys are really polar bears. Scottie looks so cute in his short. I say, "let him wear them!" I loved that chair Scott was laying in, in the last posting.

I'm glad Brycen loved the kool aid. We enjoyed having Lance here.