The Family

The Family

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Aspen Grove

I think our trip to Aspen Grove was our best vacation ever! The activities were fun, the people were all kind and wonderful, tit is breathtakingly beautiful, the kids loved their groups which gave Lance and I lots of time to just be adults, I didn't have to cook, and the pool was always clean (unlike ours). Zac, being the greeter that he is quicky met all of the hundreds of campers. Everyone we passed would say "hi Zac." Brycen soon decided he wanted to be a celebrity too, whenever anyone said hi to Zac, Brycen would say, "and my name is Brycen!" I usually start feeling a little homesick by the end of a vacation, but I must admit, i cried when it was time to leave Aspen Grove. In fact, if we could live at Aspen Grove, I might even consider moving to Utah.

The next post is a slide show of our trip--I had to do them seperatly for some reason.

3 comments:

Christy said...

It sounds and looks like you had a great time. I agree that the best part about vacation is not having to think about what is for dinner. :o) Glad your home safe, we will have to get together soon before school starts and play. Perhaps the puppies would like to play too.

Christy

Anonymous said...

So nice to see the pictures and relive your adventure to Utah. Carolina remembers the Elmo and Brycen pictures. She is still enjoying Elmo. Thanks for it. Do you want me send the rackets? I can't see the tent. Thanks for coming.

Lance and Kim said...

we ahve the tent. Yes, please send the rackets--no big rush though.