The Family

The Family

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Boy's Life




While we were in San Francisco Brycen and Zac discovered that some brothers "get" to share a room. They were so cute in the Bay Area talking with their buddies all night. The night after we got home they wanted to sleep together, so they pulled their blanket off their beds and set up bed in their doorways. Zac read Brycen books, they put all their webkinz to bed, and talked and talked. They were so sweet, but still sleep deprived! The next day Brycen and I moved his bed into Zac's room. I am very excited about the possibility of having a guest room/future nursery. Before I go crazy redecorating Brycen's room I think will give this whole room sharing idea a couple weeks. But just think Grandma Carolyn, we may actually be able to offer you your very own room with a real bed in the future!

5 comments:

annie valentine said...

My boys love sleeping together, I'm a huge fan of kids sharing a room. I don't care how big my house gets, sharing a room is healthy.

Thanks for the comment on my blog, good to meet you and your darling family!

Lindsay said...

How cute that they want to share a room. Maybe this will help Zac stay in his room all night.

I love the new Blog look.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the offer, but no matter where I am. Zac and I will need to sleep together. It's just part of being at your house.

Bridget said...

How fun! When we moved in our house my boys each had their own room. Cole wanted to move in with Ethan and they've been sharing a room ever since. Now we have a guest room because of it. I think it builds great memories for kids to share rooms. And helps them learn to share!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Hi cute girl! We built this big house and all summer, 4 of my kids have shared one bedroom. Brother, what was the point? At least Emma likes her own room! OK, and YES I plan to post about you and your quest for adoption, soon. . .Summer has kept me running. . .I'm pre-published until Sept, with all the events and birthdays, etc. And I'm neurotic! xoxo, sarah