Zac turned 10 on October 16Th. I can't believe I have a ten year old son. He has grown into such a charming young man. I am just crazy about him! We didn't have a big party for Zac this year. On his birthday, he watched the BYU football game with my Dad and Lance--BYU could have at least tried to win since they were playing on Zac's birthday!

Zac just loves his new robot--he named him Bob. Everyday Bob now entertains the kids on Scott's bus as the bus driver unloads Scott down the wheelchair ramp. Bob can even "toot" and burp. What more could a boy want?
I can't believe how much Zac has changed over the years...



But then again, we have all changed too...
Lance and Zac off to Alcatraz
Kissing our baby in the tree we took our engagement picture in.
Auntie Ali
Uncle Jason
Auntie Lindsay
Auntie Amanda
Grandma Carolyn
Nana
Pappa
Grandpa Lowell
Cousin Jonas
Mona Cousins
Crossing the Golden Gate Bridge with Mommy and Beka
My BYU roommates.
Some people who love Zac now live in Heaven
Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma Jones
Great-Nana
Mammaw
I think the greatest part is how much Zac has changed us all! Happy Birthday my BIG kid!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Zac!! He is a terrific little guy who's heart is open to anyone (except characters). He has certainly changed mine. Love you, Zac.
Those are great pictures. I remember that picture of us sticking out our tongues. I thought it was so cute that he would copy me when I did it. I was so happy and excited to come home and meet him after my mission.
-Lindsay
Happy Birthday Zac!!
Wow- I think he really looks like Brycen in that one of you guys in the tree. Love all the pictures!
Such a nice trip down memory lane! (Where did you find all the pictures?)He has grown into a wonderful older boy. Where did the large head and heaviness go? He is so slim and slim faced now. Happy Birthday Zac! It was so good to get those good loves again. You tell such nice stories.
Such a nice trip down memory lane! (Where did you find all the pictures?)He has grown into a wonderful older boy. Where did the large head and heaviness go? He is so slim and slim faced now. Happy Birthday Zac! It was so good to get those good loves again. You tell such nice stories.
Wow! That was so fun to see a picture of us BYU chics! Happy bday to Zac!!
Happy Birthday, Big Guy!! You are loved by so many, don't forget your Idiart "cousins" in Oregon!
Post a Comment