The Family

The Family

Saturday, November 15, 2008

What a Mess!

Zac and Brycen usually get along pretty well. They seem to get on each other nerves the most if the are just watching tv, but when they play together they do pretty good. Still, no matter how hard I try during the day they never want to play in their rooms. They will drag and endless number of toys into the familyroom to play though. I guess they just want me to watch them play. Now at bedtime it is an entirely different story. I night they band together and converge in the hall way and play forever without even the slightest arguement--this is what let to us trying to put them in the same room together--that lasted about a week. The other night Lance and I could hear them playing, but because they were being so good and so cute we just ignored them until about 9:30. When we saw their mess we couldn't help but laugh! They also both think it is always too warm for pajamas so we tend to find them sleeping or playing in their underwear a lot a night.

It would be awfully hard for Brycen to sleep in that bed!Zac room was clean at bedtime! At least it is nice to know that the boys really do enjoy eachothers' company.

Brycen made this beautiful hat at school on Friday. Can you guess what the letter of the week was--that's right H. He was also quite proud of his new dino pjs. He even left them on all night.

3 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Too cute! We sure miss you all!! We are taking Damian's G'ma and dropping her in San Bruno or your place would be the perfect stop, darn it!! I'd love to see you and yours. Ben is sick and I'm typing away as I listen to him talk in his sleep. I really hope he gets well in time for our trip, 5 more days!!

Anonymous said...

It's so good to see the kids again. I miss not have a picture for a whole week. They are cute little rascals, playing so good together when they are supposed to be in bed. Best of wishes.

Lindsay said...

It's nice they have each other to play with. Brycen reminds me so much of Lance in those last pictures.