A Glimpse Into Our Lives: The Fun, The Love, and The Craziness!
The Family
Sunday, December 7, 2008
You Light Up My Life!
Lance, Brycen, Zac, and Shay did a beautiful job putting up our lights this weekend.This was my contribution, our light globes hanging from our big pine tree.
If you want a psychedelic Christmas, just have Brycen take a picture for you!
I so proud of all the lights. You're really going all out. The kids are getting old enough to remember all your efforts. Thanks for finding the wii Fit.
Thanks for the gift for Li'l C. She of course loved it. I had seen those in a magazine as a top rated toy and was wanting to get one...you're one step ahead of me. Her official thank you is in the mail.
I didn't know I was buying a hot toy--I just new I had to find different because I'm sure she has almost every Elmo thing there is. I'm glad she liked it. Brycen worked hard to draw her little Elmo the card too--he was quite serious about it.
5 comments:
Does it ever snow in Folsom?
No, My parents who live just east of us on the way up to Tahoe get a little snow each year, but it always melts the same day.
I so proud of all the lights. You're really going all out. The kids are getting old enough to remember all your efforts. Thanks for finding the wii Fit.
Looks great!! You are very ambitious.
Thanks for the gift for Li'l C. She of course loved it. I had seen those in a magazine as a top rated toy and was wanting to get one...you're one step ahead of me. Her official thank you is in the mail.
Lindsay,
I didn't know I was buying a hot toy--I just new I had to find different because I'm sure she has almost every Elmo thing there is. I'm glad she liked it. Brycen worked hard to draw her little Elmo the card too--he was quite serious about it.
Post a Comment