I think she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. I love the pictures. I am so happy for you and Lance. Enjoy every minute. My Kim, I love seeing her in your arms. It is nice to have boys, and I love them with all my heart. But, a little girl is a friend for life. Thank heaven for little girls. Love Nana
7 comments:
Ohhh, she is so cute!!!
LOVE the dimples!!
-Lindsay
I think she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. I love the pictures. I am so happy for you and Lance. Enjoy every minute.
My Kim, I love seeing her in your arms. It is nice to have boys, and I love them with all my heart. But, a little girl is a friend for life. Thank heaven for little girls.
Love
Nana
I love what your Mom wrote. So true! She's adorable!
A beautiful little girl for you to enjoy. I can see you already enjoying the ruffles and bows. She is so tiny for such a short time.
I can never seem to get everything to work right. Carolyn
She's just beautiful, these photos are priceless!
Post a Comment