A Glimpse Into Our Lives: The Fun, The Love, and The Craziness!
Hi Kimmy! I found your blog through my sister's blog...feel like I am blog stalking you. Your kids could not be more adorable. So cute and so appropriately dressed. Rah, rah, rah, rah, rah!
Looks like you all enjoyed the game. Really liked the outfits. You go all out! After all that effort, I'm glad BYU won. MOM
You are a woman after my own heart. . .my BYU heart! xoxo
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi Kimmy! I found your blog through my sister's blog...feel like I am blog stalking you. Your kids could not be more adorable. So cute and so appropriately dressed. Rah, rah, rah, rah, rah!
Looks like you all enjoyed the game. Really liked the outfits. You go all out! After all that effort, I'm glad BYU won. MOM
You are a woman after my own heart. . .my BYU heart! xoxo
Post a Comment