The Family

The Family

Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Scottie

Happy Birthday Sweet Scottie Boy!








I can't believe Scott is already 9 years old. We had a big party for him today. Nana and Pappa and 16 of our friends came over for pie tonight. I made 6 pies from scratch-- 2 French silk, 2 coconut, and 2 banana cream pies. Scottie got lots of light of toys, a sign language book, and a set of wind chimes for his room.
Scottie is such a cool kid. He just cracks me up. He is stubborn, smart, and lovable. He really is my soul. I look and him and I see love in it's purest form. His spirit fills our home and our lives with an eminence feeling of peace. After nine years I am still in awe of the fact that such a special person has been in trusted to us.

2 comments:

Mitchell said...

Happy 9th birthday to Scott. He is lucky to have such loving parents.

I am sending a combined birthday mailing soon.

Grandma Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday to Scott. It was so nice of you to have a big party for him. The pies sound delicious!
Wish we could have been there. Give him a kiss for us. I didn't think he would appreciate us singing on the phone to him.