The Family

The Family

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let it SNOW?


But first: Doesn't Brycen look great in glasses. I am very happy that he thinks his glasses are cool.












I guess I have been a little too boastful about our geat California weather. We woke up to snow Monday morning.
My parents and my brother got over a foot of snow at their houses. They are still without power.
The snow really did look beautiful--I could quit enjoy this much snow once a year.

One week earlier.

3 comments:

Grandma Carolyn said...

I kept wondering about that pile of leaves. One cute boy under there! At least you got a taste of snow. We have about 12" on the back porch railing. I'll have to get another sled for the slides down Korth's hill. Walking back up will keep them warm.

Grandma Carolyn said...

I forgot to mention how handsome Brycen looks in his glasses. He is really looking older.

Christy said...

Next time there is a girls sleep over at your Mom's let me know I will fly out. :o) Miss You Guys!! Thank You for the wonderful Christmas Card, your letter made me cry, we are so happy for your family. Love you ALL!!!