The Family

The Family

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Way behind!

My big eyed beauty! Kami likes her KU outfit that her birth mom sent her for Christmas.


Brycen did his own hair!


Lance tried to save a little money, but Kami climbed right over his wall. Check out her legs!



Happy New Years Fondue--3rd Annual




Little Jacob Kenneth Collier--welcome to the world! He was born January 3rd--one month early at 5lbs 11oz. He is just the cutest little guy in the world.









Christmas in Utah was a blast. All the cousins had a grand time playing together.



Lydia and Kami looking like princess in the skirts Auntie Amanda made.




Kami's spiky do.
The Christmas Story:

Our little Angel


"Mary and Jesus"








Loving on Shadow


Snow Angel




Sweet Satisfaction
Ready for fun:







Kami and Cash


Who is that cute girl in the mirror?
Brycen and Lance hit the slopes:


Grandpa and Zac taking a nap.

3 comments:

Larsen's said...

What a nice Christmas and New Year's you had! :)

Grandma Carolyn said...

I've been waiting for your photos. Sorry I didn't get in on any of the outdoors fun. Kami looks so cute in her many clothes. Also, I like Brycen's hair-do. The fence is a realy "Jones" project. We go for the duct tape to solve a problem . We loved your visit.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm an old friend of Amanda's and can't find her blog anymore? Just wondering if she had a new blog address? Thanks!
Amy