The Family

The Family

Sunday, March 21, 2010

T-Ball and Stuff!

The Orioles warming-up--Brycen is the one on the right. (#2 Jones )



Brycen had lots of great plays as pitcher.
Hurray for pig-tails!

Kami thinks it is strange that Aspen wants to get in her tub. I agree since Aspen hates taking a bath.




Kami loves to dip her face in the water and reappear as a bubbly St. Nick.


More puppy love




Brycen thought puppy Aspen needed to sleep in the big bed!


Zac loves listening to books on tape at bedtime--it knocks him out in no time.


Now that is one sick baby girl!!


Have you ever seen such red cheeks? Nothing like a temperature of 102 to bring out a little color.
Add Image

3 comments:

Larsen's said...

Poor red cheeked baby!

Oh, those puppies of yours are so cute!

Christy said...

Hope Kami feels better.
Brycen looks almost professional in that picture.

That puppy is getting so big. I like the name. :o) We didn't keep the little girl we had, it just wasn't a good time. Perhaps in a year or so. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have ever seen a child look as awful as Kami. love nana Judy