Having a hard time with the picture show. It will only go so far and has to load more. At this moment it has disappeared. Loved what I saw. Glad you got your camera back. I will check back later to see if more has been loaded.
Looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe how big Kami is. Loved the music you chose to go with the pictures. Disney Land is definitely one of the bare necessities.
3 comments:
Having a hard time with the picture show. It will only go so far and has to load more. At this moment it has disappeared. Loved what I saw. Glad you got your camera back. I will check back later to see if more has been loaded.
Yeah, I got the video to work, all 6+ minutes. The kids looked like they had a great time. Thanks for sharing your fun time with us.
Looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe how big Kami is. Loved the music you chose to go with the pictures. Disney Land is definitely one of the bare necessities.
Love & Hugs!!
Post a Comment