



Here are some pictures of Zac's class field trip to the cave. It was really amazing. What was even more amazing than the cave though is that Zac wasn't scared at all. Physically he did great too despite the fact that there was a lot of climbing and walking and some areas were very slippery. The final picture is of Zac's birthday party when we watch E.T. outside--notice that Zac is sitting hanging out with one of the moms--somethings never change! By the way this cave was even cooler than the nutty putty caves! It is so big that at one time it was the gathering place of a town. It was where they held church, weddings, town meetings, and dances. They still offer to have wedding there but so far only two "modern" couples have done it.

5 comments:
I think I would be afraid of the caves. Go Zac.
Zac is getting brave. He probably liked hanging out with all those kids. He is Mr. social. Do birthdays never end at your house? I admire you creativity with the cake. Of course, it must be a train!
Carolyn,
The birthday parties all ended last month, but I had taken some pictures with my camera and had to wait to develop the roll.
Looks like it was a great time for Zac. I alwasy enjoyed my mom coming with me on field trips. She always did utill I hit the 9th grade. Those caves a dark adn scary it seems. He did real well.
Who would want to go to church in a cave? I'm glad he wasn't scared. I think I would have been.
Post a Comment