Today Brycen and I finally had a free day (well it would not have been free had I remember to take Brycen to speech--oh well)! Instead we went to the zoo. The animals were good, but Brycen had the most fun climbing on stuff. The train at the big zoo was broken, so we had to go to our little zoo for a ride afterwards. It was a lot of fun just to have special time together, Brycen is growing up so quickly; I just want to make every moment count. It is also wonderful to have such great weather in November--the boys can't understand why I wouldn't let them swim anymore. Unfortunately although the weather is warm enough, the water is way too cold.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun. We just went to the zoo yesterday too. THe kids had the day off school and its been unseasonably warm here. It was a blast and I really am enjoying these young years of theirs.
I'm sure Brycen loved having you all to himself. I can't believe how big he is getting.
Post a Comment