


Zac suddenly out grew all of his church
clothes--so I did a little shopping.
Doesn't he look sharp in his new threads?
When did he get all those Freckles!



Scottie got a new Sports jacket too and
inherited Zac old pants. He is one handsome
little man!




As you can see Brcyen feels very comfortable
in his Perry Ellis suit. I guess he will have to grow
into his new tie though. Brycen always looks so
confident like he is ready to take on the world!
Brycen gave his first talk in Primary today--he
was suppose to give a talk last month, but that
was when he had pneumonia. I told him to pick his
favorite story out of our animated Book of Mormon
and he pick when Alma and Amulek meet. I asked
him why he like that story and he said he like it
because Amulek became a missionaries. So here is his talk:
I like the story of Alma and Amulek. Amulek had
a lot of faith. When an angel told him he would feed
a Holy man Amulek listened. Because he listened
he met Alma. Alma and Amulek became missionaries.
I want to go on a mission someday too, so I have to
have faith just like Amulek.
It was very cute because the microphone was broken
so I told him he would have to talk loud--and he did!
His was the only talk anyone could actually hear. I of
course got a little teary, but so did two members of the
Primary Presidency, and Nana.

Lance entertaining Brycen and Zac with a story while
I am trying to get some pictures of Scottie.

5 comments:
Ahhh- they all look so cute in their new church duds!! Growing up fast too!! Wow!! I also wanted to say that I love the descriptions you wrote of each boy on your adoption blog. It's obvious you guys have poured so much love into those boys- you'll truly be a blessing (all of you) to the new little one that will someday come your way!!
Tara,
Thanks, it is funny I was just going to check for coments and then go onto the adoption blog to maybe take off the bios--but if you like them I will them them on! Lets get together soon!
I really like the new church clothes. How come Brycen didn't get the same as the others? Wish I could have heard Brycen's talk. It sounds so sweet. I don't think I could have pronouced all the words right. We have to get a shorter tie for Brycen. I will look for a shiny blue one like he has on.
Carolyn,
The didn't have the Jacket in the toddler section. Plus his suit was the one Scott wore for Ali's wedding and since we payed like $150 for it it seems someone should get some use out of it:) The tie actually came with Zac's shirt, but I had to have something new to give the hand-me-down king. Don't feel too sorry for him though--I just counted the clothes in his closet and he has at least fifteen each of jackets, sweatshirts, and sweaters. I wish I had his wardrobe!
What a beautiful post. I got teary eyed reading Brycen's talk and looking at the photos of the boys. I sure love you and your family!
Post a Comment