
Zac and a fellow team mate engaged in a very serious
conversation!
Zac had his first Backetball practice this week. This is
the first time he has done a special olympics sport and
he seems to really enjoy it. It is refreshing to watch him
in an enviroment where he can really excel and feel good
about hinself. With Scouts, Basketball, and Karate he is
staying very busy.

This is the catapillar pizza the Brycen and Zac made.
It was our trial run before making three catapillar pizzas
at Brycen preschool on Monday.
Byrcen and his classmates finishing up their pizzas.
Brycen is still very smitten with Ashley--I'm good with
that though--she would be my first choice for him too.

All three third grade classes at Zac's school put on
a pirate play today. The classes have pirates as their
overall them for the year. Their class room currency is
pirate booty--which they can earn for doing good work.
Today's play was all about using good grammer. It was
absolutely adorable. I was very immpressed by how well
they had all memorized their speaking parts and the songs.





5 comments:
At least with all your activities, I get pictures. I have missed them. I don't know how you keep up with everything. Lance said you had been have great success with your geneology. Congratulations. I found out how to get to the adoption page, but I'm not sure you want us to comment on them. Thanks for the postings.
We'd love comments on the adoption blog. Anything you can say to help build us up or talk about how you feel about this future grandchild, or even the struggle you have watched us go through with IVF--just don't use dates--I'm not sure we were suppose to try IVF without telling Family Services. Thanks Kim
Brycen looks like a different person every time I see a picture of him. I'm still trying to figure out what a caterpillar pizza is.
Miss Kim make some time for your mother. Lets get togerther with Alison for a day at the spa!!!
With your busy life looks like you can use a day of relaxsation. I thought it was nice of Alison to bring the boys to my house last week when you were out. It gave Lance an evening at home alone without the boys, and thats rare. And we had fun. Mom
DON'T GRADE SPELLING!!!!!!!!!
MOM
Post a Comment