


The Easter Bunny came to our house a day early so we could get to my parents 9am ward on Easter and also because Brycen found the bunny toys in the garage. But I made up a lie and made it up quick so he still believes. I'm not sure if that is actually a good thing though.

I thought my ice cream cups would be perfect for egg coloring, but the eggs got stuck at the bottom. Still we all had fun even flat Stanley.

Scottie basking in the sun.

Hop like a bunny!

Watching Shrek with Uncle Jason

Just like a model

Checking out the loot

Brycen is even cute from behind.

Lots of cousin love.

Daddy and Zac head down to fish in the pond.

Zac and Ali soak up some rays.

Super Yummy Easter breakfast

Model Brycen
A beautiful day to fly a kite.




5 comments:
Looks like a beautiful day, lots of sunshine and cute kids. A real family Easter get together. I like the shorts and tops the kids have. Plaid seems to be in this year. The kite was extraordinary. Did it stay up? Thanks for the pictures. Love Carolyn
That kite stayed up fairly well the other two kites we couldn't get going though.
Wow, your kids were spoiled by the Easter bunny! It looks like they had a great day. It's fun they have cousins around to play with. Is that your parents house? I love the color. Do they have a pond nearby?
Looks like fun. Is that your parents house? It's so cute.
Yes, that is my parents' house. It really is a great hang out spot. The pond is just down the road, just off their property, but the owner lets the kids fish so long as they release the fish.
Post a Comment