The Family

The Family

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Slideshow

This is the rough draft of a slideshow we are working on for our adoption fireside that we are having in a few weeks. Just to give friends ideas of how they can help us find a birthmother. We have decided we need people to really talk to everyone they can. Just yesterday my mom found out that a really sweet girl that works with my grandma at the rest home just aborted a set of twins. When she told my mom, my mom said "Oh Amber, Kim and Lance have been hoping to adopt twins." Amber then got very emotional and said "You mean I could have seen my babies" I have just been devasted. I can't believe how many tears I have shed for these sweet little spirits that I will never know, but still some how feel very connected to. It is like losing our IVF set of twins all over again. Please tell everyone you know about us. Let them know that we a approved to adopt and would love any baby and that we would love to have an open adoption. I really would hate to relive what happened yesterday.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=55f6982fd2075f57c6b447&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh, that is so awful about those twins! I really hope and pray things work out for you guys. I have another friend who is wanting to adopt and I hear it is really hard once you already have more than two kids and are over age 30. Too bad abortions like Amber's happen anyway.

Anonymous said...

The fact that it was twins, make it all the more tragic. It's too bad girls keep it a secret until it is too late, because they don't realize they are people like you who want children so deperately.