The Family

The Family

Monday, April 7, 2008

It Has Been Awhile!



Zac was starving just before dinner was ready. I had already put a bowl of cut up pineapple on the table, so I told him he could put as much as he wanted in his bowl to eat while I finished making dinner. That was a mistake. Somehow he managed to get all the pineapple to fit in his little bowl. At least he eating healthy food.


My conversation with Brycen that lead to a FHE on the spirit and the body spreading at death. We used the old primary concept of a glove being our bodies and our hand being our spirits. Anyway, here's how the converstation went as we were driving home today:

Me: Brycen look at the little squirel running across the street.

Brycen: He better get out the road before he gets hit by a car, because animals can't go to Heaven.

Me: All animals go to Heaven.

Brycen: No they don't Jared (his four year old buddy) told me.

Me: Well Jared is wrong. Jesus loves all the animals too.

Brycen: (After a long pause) You mean Jesus is so strong he can even lift an elephant to Heaven!


Brycen thinks it is really cool that he can climb up on the car.



Brycen found a perfect spot to hide so he could surprise Lance when he cme home from his bussiness trip to Utah.


Brycen and his friends enjoying Musicmakers at our house.


One more cute story:

I've been wondering if Brycen has realized yet that Zachary is "special" Today I asked Brycen if Zac is more like Scott or more like him. After thinking for a minute he said, "more like Scott" holding back the tears I asked why, to which Brycen said, Scott has sticky up hair and so does Zac, but my hair goes down. He is so wonderfully innocent and accepting of his brothers! I wish everyone could view people in the same light.

7 comments:

Tara said...

Loved this blog Kim!! Zac's a guy after my own heart there with the pineapple!! Kids are so great!!

Tara :)

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Did Brycen worry about Sebastian and your cat going to heaven before you told him?

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

we sure miss your family, loved the photos and the slideshow was great! love you all, Sarah

Anonymous said...

Sweet Brycen! He is growing up accepting his brothers as they are. I hope these early years with stay with him and he always sees and loves them as just his big brothers.

Lindsay said...

Cute stories and pictures. Aren't kids so sweet and pure hearted. I wish we could all stay like that.

How did your fireside go?

Lance and Kim said...

Mitchell,

I don't think Brycen thinks about our animals ever dying--he just knew the squirel was in danger beasue it was in the street.