



Okay so maybe brutal is the wrong word since I did have a bite sleeve on, but it was still very freaky! I weas just grateful that the dog only attacked the bite sleeve and left the rest of me in one piece. My brother, Jason, was the guest speaker at Zac's Cub Scouts meeting on Tuesday. There are now eleven little boys in our ward that want to be police officers when they grow up. When Jason volunteered me to help demonstrate how his dog, Onyx, attacks bad guys, I refused. In a real emergency I would take great comfront in having my brother with me, but allowing his dog to attack me in an entirely different story. Another mom said she would do it, but when here three year old got scared I volunteered to take her place. Just another one of those things we do for our kids that I would have never thought would be required of me. Still, Zac got to be the cool kid with the cool Uncle with a police dog and a police car, not to mention a super cool and brave mom!
Jason did an excellent job with the kids. He even had one boy call 911 dispatch to report a fictitous emergency. If you happen to see and very large and very tall bearded man, with long red hair and pointing ears going around banging on people doors with a 16 inch knife, you too should call 911!

3 comments:
Oh, what lengths we mothers go to for our children! I'm sure Zac was very thrilled to have his Mom and Uncle Jason show the other kids their bravery.
Jared is still talking about the police dog. I didn't know it was your brother that is cool. You have got to be the bravest Mom I know!
Christy
Kim, maybe brave! Gary, Lynette's husband was training a nother k9 it bite the arm first. Then it let go and bite him in the leg. He ended up in the hospital for stiches. Your lucky. I think all boys love to see police officers. We all know how much Zac is loved by his brave Uncle Jason. Zac's coolnest just shot up a 100 degrees. love Nana
Post a Comment