The Family

The Family

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Scott Rides A Bike


After weeks of fighting with Scott's previous teacher, the assistant superintendent of the district was able to get the teacher to relinquish Scott's bike to his new classroom.

Scott loves his bike it is so much fun to watch him, and so exciting that he can actually petal. We are hoping to be able to borrow the bike from his school for the summer.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow, what a neat bike. I'm happy to see he likes it so much. You'll have to bring it to Utah this summer. I'm sure you have room for it, right? :)

Anonymous said...

Great to see Scottie out riding. Now you can all ride bikes together. (Sure!) Lance, I have tried to comment on your Blog, but it won't go to comments. Nice pictures of the river though. Kim, hope you are feeling better.

Bridget said...

Go Scott! That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

We have to plan a picnic over the rainbow bridge. I'll be the pushing Scotty as he rides that wonderful bike. He looks good.

Rebecca and Co. said...

Hi, I hope you don't think I'm stalking you, but this is Rebecca Cook and I was friends with Lance at BYU. (I'm married to a Jones too.) I stumbled across your blog through a random search! It looks like you have such a lovely family. Our four children are all adopted and we just love them so much.

It was so nice to read about your family! Lance, I was wondering about you just the other day.