


The training wheels are gone. Brycen learned how to ride a two-wheeler this morning. We kept it a secret from Daddy all day. By the time Lance got home I had completely forgot about the "secret", but Brycen didn't just as we were sitting down to dinner he reminded me that we had something to show Daddy. I said we would as soon as dinner was over, but he couldn't wait. We left dinner on the table and we outside. Lance was very impressed! I must say I was too, I remember my dad taking me out on several occasions to learn to ride when I was little. After about 15 minutes this morning Brycen was off and going, maybe I'm just a great teacher! Tonight we gave him a gold medal for being such a good bike rider.


Little Shay has discovered the pool. Yesterday, when I put Scott in the pool she barked once then jumped in grabbed onto his life jacket and started pulling him to the side. Luckily, my nephew Jonas grab Shay and helped her to the side. Shay and Jonas both consider themselves heroes.
Today when I got in the pool Shay decided it was time to swim again. She is so funny, as she swims she tries to eat the water she splashes up--it is really quite funny to watch. The boys say we bought a fish instead of a dog, they might be right.

4 comments:
Kim please stop! Brycen is the baby of the family. He swims like a fish, rides his bike like a big kid, and wants to build the Grand Canyon. What next? He is very cute and smart.. Camp looked like fun. The boys have returned with their summer tans amd their sun kissed hair. All so hansome. Shay is the best little dog. She is a super hero. There is something very special about her. Last night at Jason's birthday party. I got a big laugh at all my grandchildren performing. Jonas and his air guitar, Hannah's finger snapping and song(Bye Bye American Pie), Zac's jokes, and Brycen's (Bringing Home A Baby Bumble Bee. I didn't know that song had 10 verses. Let us not forget Scott's death defying tricks. Let's get the kids together and think of a performance for Christmas. Light hearted entertainment.
Glad your home
Mom
The bike riding step is a big one. Congrats! What an amaing dog too. I am gearing up to get a pet in a couple months. This is stressing me out a bit.
WE really need to come see you guys this summer, your kids are so fun and cute and that pool looks really tempting!
Sarah,
Come on down, the drive isn't that bad and we would all love to have you! We miss your sweet family. Our puppy would also love tohave more children to play with.
Post a Comment