The Family

The Family

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Just Dreamin'

Okay, so I guess my sub-conscious wasn't ready to leave the wildernessof Aspen Grove either. The other night I had a dream that I was going to have the "opportunity" to become a plant for a while. In the dream this was a wonderful idea, I would just get to sit around doing nothing surrounded by beauty. However, once I became a plant I was hugely disappointed, you see I had become a Venus Flytrap. This meant not only would I have to work for a living, but I would be surrounded by pestering bugs all the time. So I woke up. I think this is perhaps the funniest dream I have ever had!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow. That is some "opportunity." Good luck with that!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Too funny, I've always been intrigued by that plant!

Anonymous said...

Mothers never get stop working, even as a plant. Beautiful area you pick for your live time of work.