


Last week we had a 4 ward trunk--or--treat. Brycen was very excited to meet Cosmo and followed him around for quite awhile. Zac on the other has wanted to go home as soon as Cosmo arrived. We got him to stay, and although he refused to trunk-or-treat he loved passing out candy to all the other kids.

My California boys really look like they should live right by the ocean.

I actually made it to all three of the boys Halloween parties, but only Brycen's was a a costume party. I n the picture above the kids are playing a version of musical chairs where only the chairs get out and if you can't find a chair you just sit on someone's lap. They loved it! Brycen always waited tell all the chairs were taken so he could squish one of his friends. I did a craft with the kids and Brycen's class and also in Scottie's class.
We had our second annual Halloween pizza party and trick-or-treat on Halloween. Zac trick-or-treated at one house got two full sized candy bars and went back home. Scott made it half way down or block before heading home. Brycen started the evening sprinting from house to house with his friends. After about two blocks he too had had enough, but Lance and I were enjoying walking and talking with our friends so Brycen had to keep going. Of course it rained on us the whole time too-why does it always seem to rain on Halloween?

5 comments:
Living in the northwest rain just comes with the territory. Surprisingly though our night was clear and warm. Perfect!
Cute pics of your boys!
Very cute costumes! Fun stuff.
All the costumes are great. I'm impressed that Lance dressed up. You bring out the kid in him. Where was your costumes. The kids look like they really enjoyed the holiday. Wish I could have been there with them. Love to all of you. Best of luck for the weekend.
You've inspired me with all of your cute pictures to make another post on my blog. Love you!
Kim the picture of Scott walking in his wet-suit is the cutest picture. He looks great. Surfs up. What a handsome boy. Brycen's classmates are very good looking. They look like friends for life. And Zac looks very grown-up. I'd like to make him little again. I'd like to hold him in my arms and sing to him. Lance should dress that way everyday. Love Nana
Post a Comment