
Making a gingerbread train with the kids made me laugh. Here we are having lots of fun, but still saying don't eat all the frosting and stop eating the candy about 100 times. When you think about it; it is a little mean to tempt kids so much. I guess that is why we let them eat about as much as they put on the train. Now that it is done, Zac sneaks candy off of it whenever he can. We will see if it last until Christmas.
Click the below link for a funny Shay video.
My Montage 12/14/08
I'm glad we have a dog that is so easily entertained. Brycen's laugh just cracks me up. And, Zac was quite skillful maneuvering the reflection.

5 comments:
Shay is so big already. Hopefully he/she gets along with the cat.
Cute Christmas train. I guess it was allowed to be a house by Brycen. What was making the light spot. I couldn't quite make it out? Fun to see the kids laugh and chase the dog.
That is a cute train!! Great post!
Mitchell, The cat ran away about a month ago. I do blame Shay! Zac tells me how much he misses Cosmo almost daily.
Carolyn, the light was actually a reflection from Lance's guitar--glad to know it is getting some use!
How fun! And too funny, I just took some pictures tonight of us making a gingerbread house, for my blog! I know what you mean about the kids licking the frosting...blah! At least I stuck to the gumdrops, LOL!
Post a Comment