Thanks Dave and Tricia! We really think you should keep your timeshare so we can enjoy it with you another time!
Monday, January 19, 2009
A Nice Little Break
Last week Lance and I were able to go to Lake Tahoe for two nights with our friends Tricia and Dave. We stayed at a really nice resort and enjoyed lots of indoor tennis, the steam bath, and soaking in the jacuzzi. Our friends Lani and Joe took great care of the boys while we were gone; we even came home to a clean house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I just around reading your post. The condo at Tahoe looks really good. Glad you enjoyed your time away.
We aren't ready to make any plans for 2010. I don't think Lowell would go for Aspen Grove. It is too much walking.
I'm jealous. It sounds like you guys had a great time.
Bobby and I could sure use a trip away from the smog that's settled in here in Utah for the past few weeks.
Hey, we went with you to Tahoe once. .. I can't remember now where we got the cabin, is it yours? That was a fun time. . . and I finally sent the stuff today. . .sorry it's taken so long! I hope you have a great time!
Post a Comment