A Glimpse Into Our Lives: The Fun, The Love, and The Craziness!
What beautiful pictures! Congrats to your family on that special day...
We all look happy and proud to finally have Kami. Of course, I always see the things I could have done better, like holding Kami so her dressed showed better, etc. We enjoyed our time with you and the kids. It was a great trip for us.
Congrats! What a wondeful blessing for a sweet family! I love the bucket tub idea, too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What beautiful pictures! Congrats to your family on that special day...
We all look happy and proud to finally have Kami. Of course, I always see the things I could have done better, like holding Kami so her dressed showed better, etc. We enjoyed our time with you and the kids. It was a great trip for us.
Congrats! What a wondeful blessing for a sweet family! I love the bucket tub idea, too!
Post a Comment