The Family

The Family

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Zac

I just can't get over the fact that Zac is 11 years old! He is really starting to act like a teenager too--always chatting on the phone (He looks through the caller ID on the phone and when he finds a name of someone he wants to talk to he calls them--he has had some interesting conversations with unsuspecting people. Today he called Lance's home teaching supervisor's house.) and rockin' out to his new birthday Ipod.

He continues to make the world a happier place with his super friendly personality. He talks to everyone and becomes every one's best friend. He has a heart of gold and the best sense of humor in town. He comes up with the best little one liners all the time.


He got to lick the brownie batter bowl, thus the messy face and shirt.




Enjoying Zac's birthday brownie sundaes.




Zac has also developed an "interest in photography"


Zac's artist representation of how it feels to have pneumonia.


Quite the self-portrait!

Baby rice cereal time...

Kami always tries to get her hands in our plates and fusses at us as we eat around her, so we tried solids--I think she knows real food tastes better, she wasn't real sure about the cereal.

Mud football?



After missing four days of school last week with H1N1, I came home to find Brycen with a hose in his hand standing in a huge puddle. He does look cute though.


Only Kambridge and Brycen will pose for me.











2 comments:

Grandma Carolyn said...

I really love the kids poses. I still haven't been able to vote, but will keep trying. Zac is really starting to look older. Hope all the flu has left.

Christy said...

Adorable kids make adorable pictures. :o)