
On Thursday, I worked in Brycen's classroom as a F.A.M.E. (Fine art mini experience) docent, and Kami got to go hang out with Daddy at work. Everyone at Lance's work just loved having a baby around. She just played on her blanket with a ball while Lance worked. She of course was dressed very cutely for her day with Daddy.


Kami and Shay really like each other. I just wish Shay wouldn't always try to give Kami her nasty tennis ball.
The other day there were about 10 little birds on our front lawn. Kami and I watched them out the window and she thought they were just amazing. It is so cute to watch her, you can just look in her eyes and know that she is taking everything in and learning so much. One little bird flew right up to the window and hoovered for a moment about 3 inches away from the glass. I have never seen anything like it and Kami was just thrilled. I am so grateful for these kinds of little blessing that I can share with my children.
Our poor little Zac got very sick yesterday. He woke up complaining of a headache, he took three naps, and by nightfall he was in urgent care with a high fever. The doctor says he has viral syndrome, which has all the symptoms of swine flu without actually having the flu. He gets to stay home from school all week and we are trying to wash hands continuously and keep him away from the other kids. Update on Zac: he now has pneumonia. Kami and Brycen are going to stay with my parents for a couple days. It should be easy to keep Zac and Scott away from each other.
Only Lance, Kami, and Brycen made it to church today.
I just realized I have not blogged any of the pictures from Ali and Kenny's wedding. I forgot they were on my phone, so here it goes:
Ali with all the little ones.
Also found trapped on my phone:

My mom and I took Zac and Kami down to the Bay Area for my cousins wife's baby shower last month. We stayed at a hotel right on the bay. We even saw a seal. My friend J'me came by with her two sweet girls and swam at the hotel with us, unfortunately I forgot to take any pictures.

Kami dressed for the summer in San Francisco!
Totally Random Video:
Kami just loved having Brycen push her--Brycen loved it too!












2 comments:
I had to smile at "taking your daughter to work day" She must really be a good baby. Thanks for showing the dress I sent. Really cute pictures of Kami and the boys. I really hope Zac is better and no ones else gets sick.
Hello My Friend!
I love still being able to see pictures of your wonderful family. I hope that Zac feels better soon. Kami sure is growing fast. Darcy always wants to give Liam his tennis ball too, I wonder if it just because he thinks that Liam is so entertained by the idea of it.
Give me a call sometime, I seem to always think of calling you when you are gone out, I have talked to Zac a couple times while there was a baby sitter there. :o) Talk with you soon. Love Ya!
Post a Comment