The Family

The Family

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween--May the Force be with you.

Scott: Luke Skywalker
Brycen: X-Wing fighter Luke
Zac: Han Solo
Kami: Princess Leia

Scott (Luke) blocking out the noise at the ward trunk-or-treat

Darth Vader and the Young Jedi, Best friends? At least they both love the princess.



Kami's outfit for making her appearance at the boys' halloween parties.


Multi-tasking...

Lance and my dad spent Saturday morning making repairs to our fence. The kids and I brought our pumpkins out to carve so we could sort of all do it together.


Brycen carved his own pumpkin this year--he did a great job!


Words can not express how much joy this sweet little face brings us!


I have pictures of the boys as babies in pumkins too.

A couple of Witches!

5 comments:

Mitchell said...

Wow. Those are great costumes. It must have taken a lot of work to get them altogether. They look pretty realistic. Just like in the movie. Even the buns on Kami's head. Zach and Brycen must have loved them.

Christy said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! Kami is looking so big. How we miss you all!
Love,
Me & my boys!

Larsen's said...

Those costumes are great! I love the buns on Kami's head...hee hee!

Tara said...

Hey Kim-

Cute costumes! It was fun to see you guys last night- even just briefly- I finally saw Kami in person- not just on here!! Too bad I'm sick or I would have asked to hold her!! You guys look great! :)

Grandma Carolyn said...

So you have disereted BYU for Star Wars. Just kidding. Where did you find such cute matching costumes? I envy your warm weather. It look so sunny and fun for jack-o-latern carviing. We had a chilly night and just did trunk and treat. It looks like you all had fun. Who is the other witch?