The Family

The Family

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fun in our yard




Auntie Ali stopped by yesterday after taking her "pack of dogs" to the lake. I swear Ali is like a superhero to the boys. They just love it when she stops by. Brycen always starts packing his suitcase to go home with her. Ali house has a bedroom for all her nephews and one for Hannah (our only niece) ,the rooms stocked with supplies like toys, toothbrushes, pjs, and swimsuits. Brycen does great sleepover and staying in his bed, while Zac insists on sleeping in the big bed. Scottie unfortunately does not like her tile floors so he prefers to stay home.


Ali was playing with the boys on the play structure when the dogs got jealous and decided to climb up the ladder to join in on the fun. However, I was not quite quick enough to get a picture of the dogs. Scottie enjoyed swinging in his new swing he got for his birthday. Little Alex was over too, but we had to trap her on the trampoline so that she didn't get trampled by the dogs or ran over by Brycen speeding past on his bike. For our family night activity Lance and the boys put a new tire on Brycen's bike--have you ever heard of a 4 year old completely wearing out a tire? The boy loves to ride!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

What a fun playstructure. How nice that your sister Ali lives close to you. I wish my kids had aunts/uncles and cousins they could see regularly.

Unknown said...

I know I am the best Aunty!!! Brycen would live with me if he could :)

I think I have a day free next week to take them to the Zoo. I will let you know when.