Yesteday Lance took the three boys to the gym and signed our family up. He got a great deal and we get four hours of childcare each day! Tonight, Lance and I met with our personal trainers while the boys hung-out--that is until we were paged back to the kids' club because Zac was missing me. Funny how only Mom's hear pages! Anyway Brycen had been waiting all day to try the climbing wall. How many of us can say we have rock climbed in our PJs? I was very impressed by his strength--GO super-four-year-old GO!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow, four hours of childcare!!! I get two hours out of my gym. What gym do you go to? I go to 24 hr fitness and love it. The rock climbing looks way fun too.
Bridget,
We go to California Family Fitness-which I assume is not in Oregon. :)
Wow, I barely recognize Brycen. He is getting so big. He looks like a different person every time I see him.
Free childcare! I'd be there every night from 5-7pm! I'm impressed they have a rock climbing wall. That is sure to keep the kids interested.
Post a Comment