Zac came home from school with an adorable turkey with feathers describing what he is thankful for it is so cute I just had a share it.
I'm thankful for...
Feather 1: My grandma
She makes good porkchops. She babysits my brother Brycen. She plays games with us. She bakes yummy green pumpkin pie (ok I have no idea where that came from my mom doesn't bake, nor have we ever had green pumpkin pie--but he has been reading Green Eggs and Ham a lot). I love my grandma a lot.
Feather 2: My Friends
Natalie walks me to class. Jordan reads to me, and all my friends do good stuff for me.
Feather 3: Family
Because we have Family Night. (yeah Zac!)
Feather 4: School
Because it is fun and I like to learn.
This little turkey made me feel like we're doing an pretty good job as parents! Thanks Zac.

4 comments:
Yes, you are good parents. Isn't is nice to see your progress. I'm happy Zac is learning and improving with his skills. Thanks for the nice "Thank You" card. Love to all the little ones.
What an awesome project!! And I love seeing what the kids will come up with to be thankful for!! Zac is just the sweetest kid!!
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving this year!!
Tara :)
I love it when they come home from school and suprise you like that. What a wonder thanksgiving gist to you and Lance.
I ONLY SERVE GREEN PUMPKIN PIE TO ZAC. WHAT A WONDERFUL KID. YOU AND LANCE ARE GREAT PARENTS. AND THE KIDS ARE A REFLECTION OF THE LOVE,
KINDNESS, AND RESPECT YOU GIVE THEM. AND I KNOW YOU HAVE ROOM FOR MORE LITTLE PEOPLE TO SHARE YOUR LOVE WITH. YOU DO REALIZE YOU MAY HAVE TO CHANGE THIS ADDRESS VERY SOON. TAKE IT EASY KIM. NOT AN EASY THING FOR YOU TO DO. I SURE LOVE YOUR BLOG. MOM
Post a Comment