Attention all Jones:
You know how whenever we are all together in Mapleton we go through dozens of those pumpkin chocolate chip cookies; well, I found a recipe for them that taste very much like the real deal for those of us that don't live in the "Land of Zion."
You know how whenever we are all together in Mapleton we go through dozens of those pumpkin chocolate chip cookies; well, I found a recipe for them that taste very much like the real deal for those of us that don't live in the "Land of Zion."
1 cup pumpkin
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil
1 egg
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
nuts (optional)
Dissolve soda in milk add pumpkin, sugar, oil, egg
mix remaining dry ingredients add about half to pumpkin mixture add vanilla than add rest of flour mix.
add chip and nuts
bake 375 for about 10 minutes

4 comments:
Yummers!! Will certainly have to give that a try!! :)
MMMMM, thank you! I'll be making these cookies very soon!
I have been craving these cookies. When my mom came out here I almost asked her to smuggle some in her luggage. Thank you!
Just made them yesterday....DELICIOUS!!
Post a Comment