We spent Thankgiving and my brother Jason's house. He and his wife put on quite the feast, the kids all had a blast, and we grown-ups even got to play a card game (expect my dad who kept the kids entertained with help from Shrek 3). Zac is usually afraid of the horses, but yesterday he couldn't get enough of them. Brycen and Hannah enjoyed taking pictures of eachother taking pictures of eachother. Scott managed to skip out on all pictures by hiding in the bedrooms, he doesn't like their hardwood floors in the front rooms.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sounds fun! Happy T-Day to you!
I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. It looks like the kids had a good time. We didn't get to play games this year, so I am jealous of you. I love the game playing. Best wishes to you this next week.
Looks like a good time had by all!
I haven't seen your dad (or a picture of your dad) in almost a decade. He looks pretty good. Where does Jason live? Half Moon Bay?
Such cute kids. It's nice you all live near each other so the kids can grow up near cousins. Jason's oldest boy has grown up so much. That's interesting Scott doesn't like hardwood floors. I guess he never does walk on my parents kitchen, does he?
My dad is doing great; retirement and country living seems to agree with him. Jason actually lives up here in Placerville; they have 5 acres and back up to hundreds of acres of BLM property--and love it. They were actually the first to leave the Bay Area and then we followed a few months later.
Scott does okay on some hardwood floors we actually have some laminate in our home and my parents have real hardwood that Scott is fine with, but Jason and Mika's is much more slippery and I think it scares Scott.
Post a Comment