party. Lance actually took Brycen and Zac and I
stayed home with Scott. Somehow after Zac and
Brycen got over the flu, Scottie and I got colds.
Anyway, the party was a Laser Tag party. Brycen
was too young to play laser tag, but he and Hannah kept
busy with all the arcade games.
Jonas is growing up to be a really incredible kid. When
Zac got home he told me that another boy said, pointing
to Zac, "He can't be on our team!" Jonas right away said
"Yes he can, he's my cousin." Jonas has always been
wonderful with Zac and I know he will always look out
for his cousin. Thanks a lot Jonas and happy birthday!



Brycen was thrilled to find a real air hockey table--
just like his virtual one in Webkinz land.

Who wants cake?

I love the look of determination!
Scottie loves bath time--especially when there
are lots of bubbles. As soon as he hears the water
flowing in the tub, he tries to climb in.

Tonight we played dominoes with the boys, just
matching the numbers with out any real rules.
Afterwards we had lots of fun setting them up and
knocking them over. Brycen could have keep going
all night.


2 comments:
What a fun day for Lance, Zac, and Brycen. To bad you missed out. Hope you and Scott are feeling better. It's ironic, I had to dominos out last week doing the same thing. The kids wanted to play a game and the only thing I could think of was matching the numbers. The party looks similar to chucky cheese. The kids all enjoy the games, and the adults enjoy watching the kids. Scott looking content to enjoy his bath. I can't believe how he gets down in the water with just his nose sticking out. Good for Jonas sticking up for Zac. We need more people like that in life. Thanks for the picture. Always enjoy seeing the kids.
It looks like a fun party. Everybody needs a cousin like Jonas. My mom's right, I wish more people were like that. I love how Zac is raising his hand for the cake. That is what I would be doing.
Post a Comment