Brycen and his best buddies Joshua and Dominic. At the beginning of the year all of Brycen's friends were girls, now girls are out! Brycen is already planning his birthday party for October, the other day he told me he was only inviting boys and only boys who have no sisters, because otherwise the sisters may want to come too.
His school celebrated the last day of school with a party at the park. As the teacher called each student up to receive his/her certificate she told everyone what the child plans on being when they grow up. Brycen is going to drive the dump truck that delievers sand to the park, just in case you were wondering. The funniest one though was the little girls who said "I want to be the girl who gets mail from the boy!"
Zac's school ended the year with a water playday. I managed to get these pictures of Zac and his aides, but the kids were all to spread out to get pictures with his friends. Zac also has a great friend though, his name is Jon, and he has already been over to play and swim once this summer. He is just great with Zac. I like neat kids a lot!
I went to Scott's end of the year party too, unfortunately I forgot the camera in the car. Scott slept though most of hos party anyway.
Lance and the boys had to miss the annual Father, Son Campout because of Lance's hernia surgery, so the next week we had a backyard campout. The problem with a backyard campout is that the kids are not completely exhausted from real camping, so at about 9:30 everyone came inside--it was a good thing too, because it rained that night.
Our garden is very happy this year. The kids and I love checking the garden each day. While our garden maybe not be able to fully sustain our family, it is fun to cook with squash staight out of the garden. Of course, the strawberries and blueberries get eaten up right away. This picture was today's yield.










3 comments:
The camp out looked fun, just right for kids. They can always get a good nights sleep. Sorry to hear school is out for Brycen. I know he really enjoyed it. Zac looked like he enjoyed the sidewalk chalk. The garden is really taking off. I'll go for the squash. You can bring me some! We are looking forward to seeing you all.
I remember lots of camp outs that ended that way! I love the picture of your garden's yield too. Yum.
Congrats on the garden it is looking great! A backyard camp out sounds like fun, plus I like the idea of having my own bathroom available. :o) You guys are the best! Sorry about your puppy I have many pets in heaven too.
Post a Comment