

This morning Brycen built a see-saw in the backyard.


Brycen's other new favorite thing to do is to draw maps of the house and our yard. He actually does a really good job of it too. He and Zac use the maps to find their way around the house. Brycen has also started to design roller coasters. He maps them out on paper and then he has us sit on the couch to ride as he traces his design with his finger telling us what is going on during the ride. He even makes clicking noises as the roller coaster goes up hills. I think maybe next summer Brycen should get an internship at HDR.

4 comments:
Hey, guys! I was so excited to find your blog. I will read it alot to keep up with you!
You have some smart boys in that family! I love the seesaw...very creative.
I can't believe you already have a new puppy. Where did you get her/him? Your poor sister. She must really love animals. Perhaps she'll have Shay totally house trained by the time you get home.
I bet this is going to be a crazy few days for you. Hope your plane ride goes well. See you in 1 1/2 weeks!
How fun. I love the idea of bringing your kids to work. I bet he felt so special too.
I hope they don't fall off the see-saw! They might hurt themselves(Ha Ha) Very imaginative(?) At least they look engrossed in their prospective drawings. Hope they can find their way to Utah.
Post a Comment