




The Heber Creeper train. We met up with the cousins (Lance's brother, Mark, children) to go on a train ride. When we got there Mark and Amanda realized their Bishop was the train engineer. He let the kids go up into the engine to check everything out before the ride. It was lots of fun, and very beautiful.




Happy 4th of July. Everyone had a great time watching Lance's firework show. I do think Grandpa thought we might set the town on fire, but we kept it safe and sane. Although Brycen did burn a hole in his new BYU pjs with a sparkler. Even the neighbors came out to see the impressive show.

2 comments:
Sounds like fun! I love the 4th. Watching kids watch fireworks is the best.
Cute pictures. I tend to depend on others to take the pictures now they hardly will develop film. Enjoy you and the boys being here. The fireworks were especially exciting.
Post a Comment