The Family

The Family

Saturday, July 18, 2009

This Week at the Jones




After a whole week of 100 degree plus weather, the

pool is finally warm enough that Kami likes to dip her toes in it!



I tried to get Kami talking on video, but the camera made

her a little shy. She is usually a very big talker.


Growing up I always wanted a loft bed. Brycen has a really cool loft bed,

but he likes to find other places to sleep. He is still adjusting to sharing a room


with Zac. One night we even found him at the bottom of the linen closet.


At least he slept until after 9am!






Zac just sleeps upside down in his bed.




Scott look all cool and misty behind the mesh on his bed.


And, Kami will sleep anywhere!


No one sleeps under their covers.

3 comments:

Larsen's said...

LOL, for some reason, your post made me sleepy! Your little girl is so cute!

Anonymous said...

So So Sweet!

Grandma Carolyn said...

Kami is growing so fast. I guess you were happy to have four children asleep at the same time.