The Family

The Family

Friday, July 24, 2009

Your Vote is Needed

My wonderful friend, Christina, took these pictures of Kami this week. I need to choose one to put in the entry way with the pictures of the boys in the wagon. The boys are wearing jeans and white t-shirts. The pictures are on the side of the blog. Which one do you think we should choose. Please vote and vote soon I need to order the picture ASAP.



Sweetest picture, but I am in
it.

it, and the wagon is not.

She is sleeping, and photo would have to be cropped to work vertically. Shows her little cute expression very well.

She is awake and in the wagon, but not in demin.

Looks like it came out of a cute magazine. Demin and wagon, but Kami is sleeping.

5 comments:

Amy J said...

the first one or the last one :) she is sooooo cute!

Unknown said...

I vote for the first one too - even tho you're in it. They're all adorable.

Now, what in the good night was Amy doin' up before 7 o'clock on a Saturday? That girl... :o)

Larsen's said...

Hmmm, I think I like the second one, where she is sleeping...

Grandma Carolyn said...

I like the second one just because it looks ths most like the ones of Zac and Scott in the Sepia color. The first one would be a sweet picture to makeup for your enjoyment.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

You probably already ordered, they are all beautiful, so it wouldn't matter, but I do like the two with her in jeans. . . to match. . .I love the sleeping baby pics. . . she's just gorgeous!