This was a very big and busy weekend for our family. On Saturday we took Kambridge to the temple to be sealed to our family for time and all eternity. ( For those of you who are not LDS a temple sealing is a special ceremony that joins a family not just for this life but also in the hereafter. Lance and I were married in the temple so our boys were automatically sealed to us at birth. Kami got to have her own special ceremony since she is adopted.) Many of our friends were with us in the temple. Our boys got to come in too (usually children to not enter the temple, the sealing of a child is the exception to the rule. It was a very special and sweet experience. The fun thing is that Kami, who never cries, screamed the entire time, oh well! After wards Zac came up to me and said "Is she really ours now?" Brycen said we looked silly.

Grandma Carolyn bought her pretty temple dress.

Today in church Lance blessed Kami. We had quite the crowd with my whole family, Lance's parents, and my friend Karen. After church we came home and ate for hours. Kami pretty much slept through her party.
Kami went to church in her robe today to keep her dress clean.
This was my dress when I was a baby.
7 comments:
What a special day!!!
Yes, what a special weekend. She is such a sweet baby to go along with her attentive brothers. Ours hearts are thrilled for you.
I'm so happy to hear the news. I sooo wish that I could have been there to see you sealed to her and for her blessing. You deserve all the happiness in the world Kim! And what timing too - just five days before your TWELFTH wedding anniversary (we're getting old, Kimmie).
What an awesome day! I am so happy for you.
We thought of you all this weekend are so happy for you all. Both dresses are beautiful. Congrats!
That is great that everything is finally official. Kami looks much older than when I first saw her.
She is all ours. I just wish that the adoption agency would realize that and give us our refund.
Post a Comment