We had a great time cutting down our Christmas tree two days BEFORE Thanksgiving. No lines, not many people, and beautiful weather. It was almost comical to be tree shopping in just t-shirts. I love California and Lance only has to travel about an hour away to get his snow fix!


The plan:
Kami: I'll drive
Brycen: I'll hold the tree!







2 comments:
Congratulations Kami! You did it. Now what do we do with you in Utah with all the cousins running around and 2 steps to the kitchen?
Start working on those up and down steps. Love Grandma Carolyn
AND....she's OFF!! She's Advanced! My kids weren't crawling till at least 10 months. That's amazing! She is going to LOVE Grandma's house and all that space; we just might loose her, lol. Actually with me not having a little one to hold, she and Cash may never be put down. Can't wait for you guys to come. It's going to be so much fun this year.
Post a Comment