A Glimpse Into Our Lives: The Fun, The Love, and The Craziness!
The Family
Friday, October 26, 2007
Happy Halloween-Almost
Halloween Trunk or Treat pictures. It is strange to have Halloween with out Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Lowell here. If I counted right they have been with us for 5 Halloweens since Zac was born! Maybe next year :)
2nd attempt to leave a comment. The kids look sazzy. Where did you find the chicken outfit? Zac makes a handsome pirate. I think I remember that Thomas suit. Good save. Sorry to not be there this Halloween. I miss being with the boys.
Are you guys going trick or treating in the neighborhood in addition to the trunk or treating?
I don't experience much Halloween any more. No kids can get in my building to trick or treat because of the security. And I don't think any kids live in my building.
I got the chicken custome at Old Navy for $10--I'm a bargqain shopper! Yes Scott's costume was a hand-me-up from Brycen. I had a little bit of a hard time doing that, but it seemed like the least annoying custome for him.
Yes, we will go trick-or-treating too. We don't get many trick-or-treaters either. Most people around us no longer have kids at home.
I love the costumes! I will always remember that Halloween when Amanda and I came out to visit. Zac was a tiger and I remember you pushing him around on the church floor because he wasn't walking yet. He was my first nephew/niece and I couldn't get enough. Still can't.
5 comments:
Those are cute costumes. My kids are counting down the days.....
2nd attempt to leave a comment. The kids look sazzy. Where did you find the chicken outfit? Zac makes a handsome pirate. I think I remember that Thomas suit. Good save. Sorry to not be there this Halloween. I miss being with the boys.
Are you guys going trick or treating in the neighborhood in addition to the trunk or treating?
I don't experience much Halloween any more. No kids can get in my building to trick or treat because of the security. And I don't think any kids live in my building.
Mitchell and Carolyn,
I got the chicken custome at Old Navy for $10--I'm a bargqain shopper! Yes Scott's costume was a hand-me-up from Brycen. I had a little bit of a hard time doing that, but it seemed like the least annoying custome for him.
Yes, we will go trick-or-treating too. We don't get many trick-or-treaters either. Most people around us no longer have kids at home.
I love the costumes! I will always remember that Halloween when Amanda and I came out to visit. Zac was a tiger and I remember you pushing him around on the church floor because he wasn't walking yet. He was my first nephew/niece and I couldn't get enough. Still can't.
Post a Comment