This is a letter that Brycen insisted he wanted to send to Legos because they made a train without wheel rods. Legos wrote back within a week with a very personalized letter that even included a direct phone number if he wanted to discuss the situation further. They told him that his concerns were being forwarded to the design team--we'll just have to wait and see if they listen to him!
A few days ago I found him on my computer he had opened Word and was typing a letter. He said he needed to write to Geo Trax to see why they stopped making the silver and blue engine. Watch out Ralph Nader the next consumer advocate has arrived!
Dear Legos,
My name is Brycen Jones and I am three years old. I saved all my money from being a good helper in my house for three weeks so that I could buy Lego Gordon engine (Gordon is one of the engines from Thomas and Friends). I was very excited today to buy Gordon at take him home, but now I’m in tears. Why does Gordon not have wheel rods? I have Lego Thomas, Percy, and James and they all have wheel rods. I don’t understand why Gordon the express engine came with no rods—the real Gordon as wheel rods! Could someone from your company please explain this to me I have asked my mommy and daddy, but they don’t why either. Do you have any wheel bases that are Gordon’s size that have wheel rods—I would really really like one. And just one other thing, on the picture on the box there is a lego Sir Topma Hat, what set does he come with because I haven’t been able to find him.
Your sad and disappointed customer,
Brycen Jones
Dear Legos,
My name is Brycen Jones and I am three years old. I saved all my money from being a good helper in my house for three weeks so that I could buy Lego Gordon engine (Gordon is one of the engines from Thomas and Friends). I was very excited today to buy Gordon at take him home, but now I’m in tears. Why does Gordon not have wheel rods? I have Lego Thomas, Percy, and James and they all have wheel rods. I don’t understand why Gordon the express engine came with no rods—the real Gordon as wheel rods! Could someone from your company please explain this to me I have asked my mommy and daddy, but they don’t why either. Do you have any wheel bases that are Gordon’s size that have wheel rods—I would really really like one. And just one other thing, on the picture on the box there is a lego Sir Topma Hat, what set does he come with because I haven’t been able to find him.
Your sad and disappointed customer,
Brycen Jones

2 comments:
That is such a funny letter! Way to take your complaint to the top! Beka does have a blog but it is password protected so you have to 'be invited'. Email her so she can put you on her invited list.
Go Brycen!! You tell e'em!!
Post a Comment