The Family

The Family

Thursday, October 25, 2007

On the Rooftop

Zac had his first oral presentation today at school, and yes I'm kicking myself for forgetting the camera. He had to conduct a personal interview of someone older than him and then report on it; and, if possible bring the person to school. He interviewed my mom and she came to talk to the class. Nana had told Zac that at Christmas time when she was little, on the rooftop of a downtown department store they had carnivals rides. Zac got a little excited to be giving his report and said...
"This is my Nana her name is Grandma Judy and she was born in San Francisco on THE ROOFTOP." So much for practicing at home! Other than that Nana and Zac both did great, you can never go wrong handing out Pixie sticks.

4 comments:

Bridget said...

That's cute. I bet he wow'ed the other students with that one.

Lindsay said...

Sweet Zac. I love how excited he gets to share stories with people. So social

Bridget said...

Oh no. Has Beka lured you to the dark side of password protected blogs? Oh well. I will still check your blog, just wont' be able to do it as often.

Tara said...

Way too cute Kim....isn't it against the law to be that cute?!! Ha ha!! I soooo need to call you to chat!! I'm lame!! Right now, I am up visiting my parents for my brother's upcoming b-day weekend- will promise to call next week sometime. Meanwhile....here's a little tidbit for you.....they have peppermint ice cream at Raley's right now!! :)

Miss you guys-

Tara :)